This is the definition of Marketing, it will become very valuable information to you as you grow your business.
The management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer. It includes the coordination of four elements called the 4 P's of marketing:
(1) identification, selection and development of a product,
(2) determination of its price,
(3) selection of a distribution channel to reach the customer's place, and
(4) development and implementation of a promotional strategy.
Social media is the social interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
Social media also differs from traditional or industrial media in many ways, including quality, reach, frequency, usability, immediacy, and permanence.
The process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers mind, mainly through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme.
Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
Public speaking is the process and act of speaking or giving a lecture to a group of people in a structured, deliberate manner intended to inform, influence, or entertain a listening audience. Public speaking is commonly understood as face-to-face speaking between individuals and an audience for the purpose of communication. Most of the time, public speaking is to persuade the audience.
A podcast is a digital medium consisting of an episodic series of audio, video,
radio, PDF, or ePub files subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication
or streamed online to a computer or mobile device.
Some of my skills:
1.Consultant: This is where I walk you through a 90 day process designed to set up a solid foundation for your business that will sustain the growth you seek. Starting a business is not only about gaining knowledge and applying what you've learned, it's also about understanding why you feel the way you do when you make decisions, when you feel pressure, when you miss deadline, and a host of other things, and being able to correct them and move on.
My Consultanting fees are $50.00 per month to walk you through the entire 90 - day process.
2. Coach/Mentor:This is where you get to follow some of the things I do such as writing, creating products, CD's, DVD's, Podcast episodes, and more, in an effort to gain the knowledge and experience yourself.
My Coaching program - (90 days to know for sure).
My fees to coach and train you are $25.00 per month with a 3 month minimum commitment, simply because within that 3 months you will also know whether the business you're in really is something you have a passion for.
After that 3 months you'll make the decision to continue on the monthly plan or stay on your own.
3. Speaker: This is somewhat self explanitory, but it is something that I want you to look at from a financial perspective, because as you grow your business others will want you to come and speak about it to their group or organization, and they don't have a problem paying you for your services.
My speaking fees vary depending on several things, so contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get all the details, and put in the subject box (Speaking Opportunity). Serious inquires only please...
4. Author: I am a published author of several books both eBook and paperback format, and being such, when a group or organization wants me to come and speak for their event they must pay me more simply because, I am a Published Author. If you have a desire to write your own book I can walk you through the entire process, I know you have one in you.
5. Online Marketer: This also is self explainitory, but most of the time I market my own products and services, you too will want to become familiar with certain techniques involved with marketing as well. I guide you to the easiest and most effective ways to get the word out and brand your company and yourself.
My fees to help you become a better online marketer are $50.00 per platform, and you have the choice of 3 platforms you would like to get better at...Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc...
Always take your business seriously because it references who you are...