1. This idea is right for me and can change my future.
2. This idea is great, but not for me at this time. I need to find another alternative
A couple of my video cameras.
My Video Studio...
"You have to become famous in your own neighborhood,
before you can become famous around the world"
Feeding people at the Salvation Army
Larry and Tiffany
Larry and Lee
Larry and Courtney
Self-Evaluation is the most important component...
It is the first and most critical component. The outcome of your evaluation should reveal your external discipline, your drive, your commitments and most importantly, your willingness to grow as a person.
Here's a little tip:
If after your evaluation, you find that you came up short, ask yourself:
1. Are you willing to grow your external discipline?
2. Are you willing to change in an effort to grow?
3. What are you willing to give up?
Now let's talk about your fears!!
Everyone has fears. It requires discipline to acknowledge your fears and determine if they are valid.
One technique for facing your fears is to write them down, all of them, no matter how big or small. Then, for each fear listed write down the worst-case scenario if that fear came to light. You might find that they aren’t as bad as you expected.